BEN & BELLA Games
Learning made interactive for children! Ben and Bella is a series of interactive applications developed for children up to 7 years of age to discover English and expand their English learning skills. Our very first of the series is all about a zoo developed to be played on the iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android Smartphones & Tablets.
It is based on the pedagogical principle of immersive learning, in which children acquire new words by simultaneously ‘hearing’ and ‘seeing’ them and understanding their meaning through the context. Children are plunged into a complete English-language environment that is lively, varied and – above all – lots of fun. It’s a gamification of learning English in a fun and interactive manner.
Your Child´s Knowledge is boosted by:
- Learning Names & Sounds of 34 different Animals
- Learning Names & Sounds of 67 different Objects
- Reading, Understanding and Counting Numbers from 1-10
- Learning Colours
- Learning Size, distance, patterns & grouping
- Intro to small-big, near-far & odd one out
- Problem solving skills are enhanced
- Comprehension of Motor skills is enriched
The 10 Different games included in the app are:
- Find the Animal: Find the animals after hearing the name of the animals. This game teaches animal names & its sound.
- Matching Pairs: Match animals hidden behind bushes & rocks. This game teaches animal names, sound & grouping.
- Find the colour: Pick the right colour from a multi-coloured animal. This game teaches colour names & colour identification.
- Pick the odd one out: Find the odd animal from the group. This game helps children to distinguish one from the other.
- Find the biggest/smallest animal: Amongst similar animals the biggest/smallest has to be identified. This game teaches animal names, pattern, and size differentiation.
- Count the number of animals: Counting the number of animals with ‘read aloud’ function. This game enhances number learning and counting skills.
- Find the farthest/nearest animal: Amongst similar animals the farthest/nearest has to be identified. This game teaches animal names & locating distance.
- Complete the word - Drag the correct letter to complete the word by looking at the object. This games teaches to learn spelling of objects.
- Match the Objects with their names - Drag and drop the names against the correct object. This game teaches object recognition from each other.
- Choose the Objects highlighted - Pick the correct object whose names are highlighted in blue color. This game teaches object identification by reading the correct letter.
- Read aloud function helps in pronunciation of words and numbers
- Children learn names and sounds of animals, colours, size, distance, numbers, counting, patterns, & grouping
- Child’s memory is enhanced
- Interactive animal stickers to create your own zoo
- Learning is fun and never ending
- Toddlers/pre-schoolers will find the interface simple and intuitive
- Approved by teachers, parents and toddlers, alike the app focuses on simplicity and ease of use
- Colourful high resolution artwork and fun music keeps children engaged
- Fully voiced over in English
Kids will love to create their own zoo on the screen by picking animals of their choice, done after the accomplishment of certain games played and the same can be saved to the photo gallery. This image can be emailed to friends and family as well. A reward screen with the achievements of the kid is made available which compels them to perform better and hence learning is boosted.
This app not only creates an engaging impact but also helps children gain knowledge. An “easy to understand” and entertaining yet informative is something you wouldn't want to miss out for sure!!
We take children's wellness and privacy very seriously. Our app does NOT contain ads or include any in-app-purchase.